Our client, a global training firm, is seeking an accounts payable clerk to add to their team. This position is primarily responsible for compiling and maintaining accounts payable records.
- Organizes invoices received from billing for future payment.
- Enters invoices to A/P module
- Assists Controller in determining weekly payments.
- Prepares daily payments per invoice terms.
- Files paid invoices.
- Answers vendor inquiries received by phone and fax in a timely manner.
- Prints all accounts payable reports.
- Requests invoice copies from vendors, as needed.
- Assists with special projects, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma Required, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Motivated, knowledgeable, and friendly personality who is excited by a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a similar job role will help the ideal candidate step right in and tackle responsibilities