Our Client, located in Bala Cynwyd is seeking to ad a Property Accountant to their team, This Company has been in business for over twenty-five years and has successfully developed more than fifty innovative real estate development projects. From historic restoration to brownfield redevelopment to major new retail developments, no two projects have been alike. They offer their employees a great compensation package that includes a competitive salary and more!
- Prepare accrual or cash based journal entries as needed.
- Review accounts payable for coding and reclassification; process correcting entries as needed.
- Review accounts receivable and tenant ledgers.
- Manage deadlines and stay on schedule for all tasks.
- Complete budget to actual comparison analysis (income and expense)
- Complete all bank reconciliations (operating, investment, security deposit)
- Reconcile and analyze all balance sheet accounts on the trial balance with supporting schedules that identify the components of the balance.
- Complete monthly management report packages for all assigned properties.
- Coordinating drafts and changes between property and Finance.
- Proof reading for grammatical accuracy.
- Assemble reports and deliver in a timely manner to allow for review and final distribution.
- Communicate directly with site staff in regards to accounting issues which need clarification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
- Fixed Assets CS experience, a plus
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to prioritize tasks while working on numerous projects simultaneously