Our Client located in Dresher, PA is seeking to add a Regional Account Manager to their team. For more than 35 years, they have been servicing financial professionals, fiduciary’s, financial advisors. This company offers a great compensation package that includes a competitive salary, training and development, promotion opportunities as well as mobile phone discounts, FREE LUNCH and SNACKS, gym membership, wellness center on-site, and great health insurance!
- Build new relationships with Financial Services Firms and Financial Advisors.
- Learn about new and different products and services available for customers within the financial services and insurance industries.
- Educate Financial Advisors from other companies on products they can offer to their own customers, adding value to their company and their customer base.
- Conduct research on past and current trends of different market products, options and performance.
- Execute various warm and cold calling techniques to introduce the company and products
- Employ proper follow up procedures (method and frequency of follow up)
- Prepare email correspondence to prospects and clients regarding new products and product research.
- Track customer outreach and activity.
- Schedule business conference calls and meetings.
- Present financial value of products and services.
- Remain abreast of industry compliance, legalities, regulations, competition, etc.
- Maintain client satisfaction using a "high-touch" strategy connecting by phone, email and in -person as often as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in marketing, communications, advertising or related field.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher a major plus.
- New Grads or 1-5 years out of college working experience.
- Previous experience in financial services industry a MUST.
- Previous experience in a sales or customer relationship role highly desirable.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Strong work ethic and competitive drive.
- Exceptional phone and email communication skills, in particular a comfort level with making sales calls and follow up as directed by management.
- Ability to work in a team setting, but also independently.
- Ability to manage a geographic and service-line based territory.