No Sub-Contract, Third Parties or Corp to Corp arrangements! W2 only!
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship will be considered. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Oracle Finance Business Systems Analyst
12 Month Contract - W2 Only
• As a member of the Corporate Applications Oracle team, your core responsibilities will involve implementation and support of our Oracle Applications environment. We are currently on Release 12.
• Role will require in-depth knowledge of release 12 with upgrade experience from 11i to 12.
• Work with Finance business process owners and relevant Finance stakeholders to translate business requirements to technology solutions related to Billing, Revenue and Payment Applications
• Responsible for supporting and optimizing ‘Core Finance’ platform including and not restricted to Billing/Revenue/Accounting applications.
• Partners with relevant Finance Process Owners to prioritize and implement enhancements.
• Ensures defining and meeting Service Level Agreements with relevant stakeholders.
• Partners with operations, security and infrastructure teams to ensure adherence to standards
• Responsible for implementing new technologies and systems
• Collect requirements for building and supporting business applications
• Analyze and design short and long-term solutions for the Core finance Systems including AP/GL/PO /FA modules
• Plan and Perform various test cycles like integration testing, and system testing
• Plan, organize and conduct workshops to facilitate discussions and decisions for building business applications.
• Provide Production support for month end close activities
• Work with other business systems analysts and the development team in converting the business solution into technical designs
• Create and manage documentation as appropriate related to creation of desktop manuals, test scenarios, test conditions, and test scripts
Minimum Job Qualifications:
8+ years of IT industry work experience including finance systems analysis, solution design, and deployment using Oracle applications and/or other Major ERP systems
6+ years of experience working with Oracle Financials Release 12:, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets and Procurement modules: Purchasing, I Procurement, Inventory
Strong Project Implementation/Maintenance experience in Order to Cash Flow/Procurement Modules in 11i/R12. Hands on experience is a must
Good Project management skills, planning and organization skills
Fair Technical knowledge around SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, XML for basic troubleshooting
Candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
The candidate should have good analytical, problem solving skills and a desire to develop new skills
Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language to end users and Senior management
Ability to exercise independent and autonomous judgment when dealing with competing priorities and initiatives, while keeping management well informed of issues, progress, status and resolution
Responsive to customer needs and highly motivated to improve the processes of the organization. A team player outlook with the ability to work well with peers. Strong prioritization, communication and multitasking skills a must as the environment is fast paced and dynamic
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organization
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field or Accounting Degree