5+ years experience
Cisco UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
We are looking for someone to help building out a Cisco VOIP solution along with Skype for business for IM and meetings.
Must be able to manage, maintain and improve this environment moving forward.
Necessary Skills & Qualifications:
• CCNA Voice (preferred)
• Basic knowledge of Cisco VOIP and Cisco Unified Communication configuration and troubleshooting.
• Basic knowledge of Skype for business configuration and troubleshooting.
• Basic knowledge of ASA Firewalls configuration and troubleshooting along with Firepower administration.
• Extensive Experience troubleshooting basic networking practices/techniques/technologies. VLANS, Trunks, Routing, MPLS, SIP Trunks, PRI, and POTS.
• Experience with multi-site, IP Telephony and unified communications rollouts and migrations
• Solid understanding of AD, LDAP, Skype, Exchange, QoS, DNS, TCP/IP, routers, and switches
• Ability to understand business needs and communicate complex concepts in a simple, business value context
• Ability and passion to keep up with emerging and competitive unified communication technologies
• Remain both positive and assist in positive thinking
• Creative, flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced work environment
• Passionate about furthering education through training and hands on experience
• Demonstrate the understanding and illustrate practice of soft skills
• Must be organized and have a strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and set priorities
• Some understanding of Citrix Netscaler technology.
Basic knowledge and experience with the following equipment/applications.
• Cisco 2500 seriesWireless Controllers and accesspoints.
• Cisco ASA 5508.
• Cisco 2960, 3850 series switches.
• 4300 Series branch VOIP routers.
• Netscaler a plus