Our client is a Canadian mid-tier producer focused on the exploration, development and operation of gold deposits in South America. They have engaged Lincoln Strategic to help them recruit a mine superintendent to help lead the operation of one the world’s newest open pit gold mines through the improvement of over-all mine operating efficiencies with a specific focus on safety, training, drilling and blasting performance.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the company’s development and operational leadership team and play a key role in the development of the project. This is a fantastic opportunity for a polished, experienced, mine superintendent with enhanced skills in drilling and blasting looking to join a strongly branded, well-capitalized, producing mid with a rewarding, empowering, and entrepreneurial corporate culture.
Compensation is market-competitive with uplift/FIFO premium, comprehensive expat benefits and the ability to participate in profitable bonus and incentives plans.
Lincoln Strategic Inc. has partnered with a well-known, Toronto-based gold producer to recruit a Chief Executive Officer for their project in Colombia. The selected candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for the Corporation’s day-to-day operating activities.
Our client, a well-funded international mining company with operations in Canada is seeking a Senior Mine Engineer to report to the Chief Mine Engineer. The Senior Mine Engineer will lead and have the general supervision of all engineering functions of the mining operations.
• Manage activities related to programs, systems and procedures in mine design
• Manage and lead the Mining Operation team Contribute to the development of policies and procedures in engineering.
• Oversee the production of development and stope designs.
• Monitor underground designs and short-term mine plans.
• Develop monthly and weekly plans by coordinating activities and making adjustments where necessary.
• Among other detailed tasks and responsibilities related to the job.
• Degree in Mine Engineering PEng (Ontario) qualified
• 7 years of mine operation/engineering experience with extensive experience of various mining methods Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize job duties
• Effective oral and written communication skills with internal and external contacts
• Experience in a cross cultural work environment
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to work with all levels of the organization
Lincoln Strategic Inc. is a boutique executive and professional search firm focussed on the mining and minerals industry. Our portfolio of clients includes mining companies, engineering & consulting organizations, technical services firms, and mining industry technology providers. Our intent is to serve and provide our clients/candidates with a mutually beneficial service to for development exceptional teams that lead the industry.
For more information on our services, please visit us at www.lincolnstrategic.com. Applicants may apply by sending their CV's directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vice President, Exploration – North America
Lincoln Strategic Inc. has partnered with a well-known Canadian mining producer to recruit a corporate Vice President of Exploration
Reporting to the CEO, this is a highly technical and strategically critical leadership role with full responsibility for our client’s exploration program and investment. This will require a relocation to Toronto, Canada and extensive international travel. Fluency in either Spanish or Portuguese a major asset.
Mine General Manager
Lincoln Strategic Inc. has partnered with a highly reputable mining producer in North America to source and identify a Mine General Manager.
The selected candidate will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for the overall operations of the mine. The ideal candidate will have 15+ years of experience in an Open Pit mine operations setting. The opportunity offers a competitive remuneration package with relocation near the mine site, as a requirement. This is a leadership opportunity at the operations level that will provide strategic guidance to the operations team. Candidates abroad will be considered for this role.