Our client is a well-known, Toronto-based gold producer requiring an experienced Project Engineer to satisfy project requirements.
- Oversee field installations related to mechanical, electrical and earthworks
- Oversee field execution of projects as required
- Assist in the field execution of exploration drilling programs.
- Support the development of project studies.
- Complete project cost reports and schedules.
- Development of procedures.
- Technical writing support and spreadsheet development.
- Complete weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Overall support of the Regional Projects Team in scheduling and tracking as needed.
- Some travel may be required to support the field execution of projects as required or requested by the Regional Project Management Team.
- Coordinate necessary support activities to ensure work assignments are completed on time, including non-project tasks as may be required
- Bachelor’s Degree and background in sciences.
- 5 years of experience.
- Ability to direct field work.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to learn, manage and maintain all necessary systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.