Manager, Business Change
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: Band G
Duration: 12 months
Location: 700 University Ave, Toronto ON
1. Develop and execute a change strategy for a complex enterprise transformation, implementation of metrics, tracking tools and change infrastructure to gauge adoption and check and adjust..
2. Provide change support for broad range of change initiatives, including supporting changes to technology and systems, changes to business processes and changes in organizational structure and job roles.
3. Work with the line organization and Human Resources partners to create change plans and approaches for successful change to happen in order to realize benefits, increase adoption, minimize risk.
4. Create material and communication tools to engage organization in adoption of changes.
5. Support line leaders in implementation of the change strategies.
6. 4 year university degree in Business, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
7. 10 + years of well-rounded progressive experience and knowledge in change management with large organizations.
8. Experience with large-scale organizational transformation.
9. Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
10. Prosci or similar change management certification is an asset.