Our client a pharmaceutical manufacturer located in Pittsburg, PA has an immediate need for a Senior Hyperion Essbase & Planning Administrator. Candidate will perform administrator functions for Hyperion Essbase & Planning applications.
Specific Job Duties Include:
- Provide day-to-day end user support including trouble shooting both system and data issues.
- Provide system administration including metadata updates and FDM mapping changes.
- Perform security maintenance on applications.
- Develop test scripts/plans and implement testing and quality assurance processes.
- Create/modify reports per end user requirements.
- Provide training to the end users for system functionality as well as ad-hoc reporting capabilities.
- Partner with the business function of the supported applications to ensure that forecasting/close cycles are successful.
- Make system / process enhancements as required by the business.
- Maintain up to date documentation of daily/monthly/quarterly processes of supported applications.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must possess knowledge of computerized accounting systems, OLAP reporting tools, general accounting principles, and financial reporting. Must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on Excel.
- Must possess knowledge of the Hyperion Essbase & Planning modules with the ability to make outline changes and create/update calc scripts/business rules. Must possess knowledge of Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio with the ability to create/modify reports. Knowledge of the Essbase Add-in or SmartView ad hoc tools is preferred. Knowledge of Hyperion FDM, HFM, and the Hyperion server environment is also preferred.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 2-4 years of experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.